An exclusive development of just 7 exceptional luxury villas in a unique seafront location, each with private access to the sea and with direct views to the historic island of Spinalonga. The villas are within a few minutes walk of the beautiful fishing village of Plaka, East Crete and a short drive from the resort area of Elounda. The properties have been designed to the highest of standards with incredible attention to detail and comfort and offer…
– Central heating.
– Solar water heating.
– Water storage tanks.
– Cross ventilation system.
– “Smart Home” which through a system of controls and sensors manages the internal environment according to the occupant’s needs.
– Internal Elevator.
– Italian wood flooring.
– Security system.
The villas are arranged on 3 levels, with living room and kitchen located on the middle level. 6 of the 7 villas comprise…
– 2 Large living rooms.
– 2 Large kitchens with Italian brand ‘Bontempi’ fittings and Gaggenau appliances.
– Internal garden.
– 4 Master bedroom suites with Italian fitted wardrobes and each with ensuite bathroom with ‘jacuzzi’bath, shower, Italian marble twin wash basins and WC.
– Further housekeeper’s bedroom.
– Fully equipped gymnasium with sauna, spa and hamam.
The 7th and largest villa has 10 bedrooms.
Outside for all villas…
– Infinity pool.
– Pergola and sun terraces.
– BBQ with kitchen.
– Landscaped gardens.
– Garage parking for up to 6 vehicles.
Energy rating is estimated as category B.
The 5 bedroom villas range in size from 378m2 (on a plot of 2120m2) up to 480m2 (on a plot of 2180).
The 10 bedroom villa 675m2 on a plot of 4910m2.
Plaka is a gorgeous little traditional fishing village just 5 kms along the coast road from Elounda. There is a lovely small beach and in addition to the few local bars and shops, there is a good choice of excellent fish tavernas in the village. The former Venetian fortress and leper colony of Spinalonga is a short boat ride away,attracting many visitors from around the world and recently made even more famous through the best selling book The Island. Elounda is a cosmopolitan resort town with a large choice of restaurants, tavernas, bars, shops, banks and some of the best luxury hotels in the world. There is also a pretty beach and delightful harbour area. The international airport at Heraklion is within a one hour drive.
Please note that all measurements and distances are approximate and intended as a guide only.
The advertised property price does not include buyer real estate agent fee, buyer legal and administrative costs or purchase tax.